View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #77
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Fans confidence doesn't win games.

This team is built to win with the D, and a combination of the run and pass.

For the longest time, these same posters argued that the Texans are a run first team.

Now, all of a sudden, they want Schaub to be Brady.
Schaub is normally good for an INT a game.
You hope he doesn't, but you shouldn't be surprised when he does.

If he plays worse, while the rest of the team do their jobs then chew him out for all I care.

Everybody has the right to name their own scape goat; similarly, I reserve the right to disagree (see Myers, Jackson, Allen, Harris, Pollard, Wilson, etc.)
You are like a broken record with this. Seriously, name a single person that has said this. You can't! So stop acting like everyone that disagrees with you expects Schaub to play like Brady or Manning or any other elite QB.

You are just trying to justify your point of view by making stuff up.