View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #70
417Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 4299 417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
& Let's not forget, The Patriots D is among the worst in the league. Our offense should have had a better showing than what we did.

The offense also did not show up against the Vikings or the Colts.... that's what lost us home field through out.

Sure, the defense could have played a little better in all three games but lets be honest.

of the 12 wins, the defense dominated & paved the way for the offense in 10 of them.

I want more talent on the offense, or I want more "winners" on offense. I think the last two seasons are going to go a long way towards improving what I've been calling "pedigree" so we'll see.

But talent wise, really we're stacked on offense. 3 pro bowl offensive lineman, sure Wade Smith is questionable, & he's been struggling with injuries.... but it is what it is. Andre Johnson, arguably the best at his position & he's about as seasoned as they come. The Arian, again arguably the best at his position.

Both Andre & Arian have had great games recently. The only person we haven't seen step up... actually he looks like he's regressed, is our Pro Bowl QB.

I honestly don't think we'd have seen any difference in the last 4 games had we played Tj Yates.

Yeah, yeah, go ahead & start with the Tj Yates hate, but how you going to tell me two INTs vs Indianapolis, that pick six vs Cincy, the no show vs Minnesota.... how you going to tell me Tj would have been worse?

What has Matt done that Tj wouldn't have?

Now, I'm good with Matt taking the snaps, I've seen him play at a much higher level. Haven't seen as much from Tj..... all I'm saying, is that it's past time for this guy to step it up. I think it's in him,

"But we're running out of time Chavez"

It's time for the leader to step up.
thunderkyss I agree. Glad you see Pats D is one of the worse. I feel Houston has the weapons to score major points on them. Gary cannot be scared of success.
417Texan is offline   Reply With Quote