View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Report:Rob Ryan fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
No disagreement...............BUT.........why the heck is the HC untouched? He didn't burn it up as OC.......and he certainly has not burned it up at HC.........but I guess Romo and him will be there until Jerry stops drinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
When I see Jones doing stupid things like this it just makes me smile.

How do we know this isn't a Jason Garrett move?

I mean, I try to defend Jerrah as a GM, I think he's done a great job of getting talent on that team. Some may disagree, but it's at least arguable.

However, if this is his move, then I may have to rethink my position. I think it's over the line & a move that should have been made by the HC.

But.... if this was orchestrated by Jerrah & culminated in the Monte Kiffen hire.. I gotta give Jerrah props. Rob Ryan did a fine job, but Monte brings more to the table.

Maybe he's someone Jerrah respects, maybe he's someone Jerrah will consult. Maybe he's the guy that will fix the Cowboy's Jerry Jones problem.

Kinda strange from the DC position, but that's who Monte is. He's got no intentions of ever being a HC & he loves to teach...

so, we'll see.