View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #8
Ranger Tom
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19932 Ranger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bama vs ND Perfect example why we need a PLAYOFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I think eventually they are going to have to scrap the lower tier bowls and up the requirements to 8 wins for a bowl game, because nobody cares about those now, and having a playoff with meaningful games will make it even worse.
I can think of a few rea$on$ why team$ with $ix or $even win$ will continue to play in bowl game$. Low-tier or not, I'm $ure that $omeone will $till want them around.
Ranger Tom is offline   Reply With Quote