View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #62
Textan
Veteran

Rep Power: 4036 Textan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I wasn't making a comment on the QBs but on the system. Since you bring it up however, the system worked when we had no running game because if there is one thing Schaub stands out on it is the quality of his play fake.
I'll give you that, but if the run game's chugging along nicely I'm sure it makes Schaub's sales a little easier. Vice versa, if Schaub were a deadly accurate QB, with mobility/scrambling ability shown by the likes of Wilson, wouldn't that create less pressure on the receivers, because you can't go all out on the pass coverage if you have a mobile and accurate, running QB. Plus, I believe it would open up the running game more.
Again, the system would be SO much better with that elite QB, IMO.
As it stands, one tiny glitch and the cards come tumbling down.
Textan is offline   Reply With Quote