View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #61
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textan View Post
I hear you infantry, but you and I both know it's not just stats.
It's that quality not easily identifiable. Brady has it. Rodgers has it. Peyton has it. Terry Bradshaw had it. Staubach had it. Elway had it. Luck will probably have it. Wilson will have it. RGIII will probably have it.
Schaub will never have it, sorry.
I hope and pray he proves me and all doubters wrong this weekend. I want nothing more than a win against NE. I tell ya I'd feel a whole lot better about our chances if we had that elite QB.
You throw 4 or 5 hundred yards a game and still walk away with an L, what the hell do those numbers really matter for?
I wasn't making a comment on the QBs but on the system. Since you bring it up however, the system worked when we had no running game because if there is one thing Schaub stands out on it is the quality of his play fake.