View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #18
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bill Belichick: Talk about another rout of Texans is 'garbage'

I believe that what Bill was really saying is this:

"Nah. The idea of us blowing them out, again, is insane. We'll still win, but it will probably be by 10 points, maybe 13." He didn't say that, but I bet it was floating around in his thoughts. He doesn't have to say it, he's just been doing it over and over. Which is all he cares about in the end. No lettermen jackets, no Patriots Worthy statements to the media, no Segways or Uggs boots for his OL. Get my drift?

Because Bill will take whatever he is given. He wants to win, and he's shown he can get that accomplished over a really long time. Not two seasons.