View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #20
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bill Belichick: Talk about another rout of Texans is 'garbage'

Nah, Fred.

If you think tearing down a multiple Super Bowl winning coach so that our head coach looks bigger and tougher, then go ahead.

It just looks dumber than ****. That's all.

We have enough problems than to sit here and act like Bill is not really a great head coach since those other three teams just needed to score one more TD on his defense.

They have rings, we have none. So until we catch them, let's just say that their head coach knows how to beat teams in tight games and they damn sure know how to go full steam ahead if the opponent gives up (like WE did in week 14).

Let me ask you a straight question, to which I'd like a straight answer: In the past decade, name two teams in the NFL that you would associate with the standard "blowout win" if there was a blowout any given Sunday.

My answer is: Colts and Patriots. What's yours? It damn sure isn't the Texans.