View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #22
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Deer Park man has the best man cave ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I showed my wife these pics, and she say's "That guy is definitely not married! No woman in her right mind would allow a sports bar to be put in her home!"

Gotta admit, it does look like one.
I don't know if he's married or not, but, the little ballerina bobblehead comes from the dance studio where my granddaughter goes, and my daughter works. Twin Arts Dance Studio in Pasadena. I think it's awesome for him to display his daughter's bobblehead along with all the rest. Must be quiet a guy!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote