View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #51
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 9 1/2 Point Dogs Against Pats

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I'll start out by saying I stay far away from gambling. But FYI, I've come across a couple of sites that have already moved the Pats to -10.
That's pretty much the tipping point in NFL betting. When you see that the PATS have only covered as a 6.5+ point fave 38% of the time over the last 33 games, that 50% of NFL games are decided by 7 points or less, and that playoff football rarely results in double digit defecits in the divisional round even with the home team winning outright 58% of the time, it's smarter money to bet anything -10 or more to the dog.