View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #50
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 268617 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 9 1/2 Point Dogs Against Pats

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post

Man you guys lose a lot of money betting or you don't bet at all. -9.5 is a favorite mild lean, -10 and above is a dog lean, just how sports betting works. You make much better money by not betting a loser, than you do betting a winner, fyi. Stay away if you're not too bright. The over is the only quality bet here, and by a small percentage. If you're betting on the Texans to cover, wait. The line will move a little more, possibly up to -10.5. If you're betting NE jump now.

Stats percentage says Texans cover. I'm not convinced. If you could tease Texans over and Ravens +9 it might be an okay bet, but I'm still staying away from this game.
I'll start out by saying I stay far away from gambling. But FYI, I've come across a couple of sites that have already moved the Pats to -10.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote