View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What player(s)will you focus on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I usually don't focus on certain aspects of the game, but this week I'll be focused on one player & one stat. The stat: Third Down Efficiency. The Patriots were 6/12 on converting third downs Week 14 against Houston. Now, I don't expect the Houston defense to dominate this statistic like they did against Cincinnati (0/9), but they have to do better than they did last time against New England. The Player: Arian Foster. He only had fifteen carries for 46 yards in that Week 14 matchup against New England. Houston needs him to have a huge game this week. The offense needs to ride Foster this game. Now if Houston does these two things, I expect them to win this game.
I think Newton is much more healthy from his knee injury and that has to benefit Foster and in turn entire O. We all have seen what offense can do with a solid running performance.