View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #46
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4782 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Lol; you try to sell some of these players to the Pats fans and they wouldn't any.

They will laugh at you with the thought of OD over Gronk, and Graham over Hernandez, Walter over Welker.
The Pats offensive line is better than the Texans this year.
The 3 guys they have at RB at also very potent.

At the end of the day though, just count the numbers on either side of the ball.
Of course, we have good players on the O, too; but we are supposed to have more on the D side.
I don't think laughing at the guy is necessary. You put Tom Brady behind our Oline and almost our whole receiving corps is going to the pro bowl, but not playing because they're in the Super Bowl. Look at the circus catches Walter, Graham, OD, AJ and Casey make. When Brady is your QB, the circus doesn't come to town. On target darts into the hands of our would be elite receiving corps....If you think Noodle is anywhere close to Brady...I think delusional would be a good adjective to describe you.