View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #45
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 132729 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Schaub, either because of something wrong with him or because of coaching decisions, is just not as good right now as he was earlier this season and previous seasons.

I don't what's wrong, I'm not a coach. I just know it when I see it. Hopefully whatever IS wrong is fixed this Sunday. I know Schaub is capable of leading the Texans to a super bowl, but he just hasn't been showing it lately.
QFT!

He is either injured or playing scared. Neither of which is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote