View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #44
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
But we did come back twice this year, Thorn.

And Schaub can't help in that regard when we had leads in many other games.
On the one hand, you'd rather for us to have a lead throughout, on the other hand, you want us to come back in the 4th, too.

Can't do both, Thorn.
Schaub, either because of something wrong with him or because of coaching decisions, is just not as good right now as he was earlier this season and previous seasons.

I don't what's wrong, I'm not a coach. I just know it when I see it. Hopefully whatever IS wrong is fixed this Sunday. I know Schaub is capable of leading the Texans to a super bowl, but he just hasn't been showing it lately.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote