View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #112
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sunday's game is nothing but a formality

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomVariable View Post
If I lived in a sh!t state like Texas and cheered for a complete fraud of a team, I'd be equally as bitter and envious of those whose team has achieved a tremendous amount of success.

This game is nothing but a warm-up for when the real postseason for us begins, which is next week.
Oh good lord ... we have oil , hot chicks , BBQ , Tex Mex , good college teams in many sports , Austin the live music capital of the world , weather you can golf 11 months out of the year , many quality Texas vodkas , nice new 3000 square foot home for 250,000 bucks , and pecan pie . You have Paul Revere , Tom Brady , Miss New England and runner up in ( photo below ) , and beans .