View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #110
RandomVariable
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 RandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respectedRandomVariable is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sunday's game is nothing but a formality

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
It's not really the fans, Steve.

Most of the Patriot fans I have dealt with have been more like you than the other 2 losers posting like we shouldn't even play the game.

It's really more about the media that has completely ignored the Texans for years and is always slobbering all over Brady and Bilechickens jock.

But I understand the treatment. We have done nothing yet. And the Patriots are perennial contenders.
If I lived in a sh!t state like Texas and cheered for a complete fraud of a team, I'd be equally as bitter and envious of those whose team has achieved a tremendous amount of success.

This game is nothing but a warm-up for when the real postseason for us begins, which is next week.
RandomVariable is offline   Reply With Quote