View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #46
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: How to "slow down" the Pats offense and win this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan13 View Post
For the Pats this is the healthiest they have been in the Playoffs for a couple of years, it doesn't look like the weather will be a factor.
This is as healthy as we get.

We're not getting Cushing back, but this will be the first time our starting ILBs will be the same two guys in back to back games since week 6.

Newton, our right tackle, "feels" like he's 100%, he looked good, but I don't know. He didn't play in our Dec game & I believe the reason we struggled running the ball.

Jjo was just getting back from injury when we last played, but I didn't think he was 100% I hadn't thought he played anywhere near 100% all year. Well, except last week. He looked really good, allowing our other DBs to play more aggressive. I know it looks like we play a lot of man, & we do... on the outside. Inside, it's usually a combination of stuff.

Graham has been cleared to play. You may not know his name, but he's really important to what we want to do. We're a three TE offense & we've only got three TEs.

We're healthier than we've been since week 9. Your boys are in big trouble.