View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #109
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135993 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sunday's game is nothing but a formality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxboro Steve View Post
I've been a season ticket holder for 18 years. Now I grant you I have seen some lousy behavior, but I have never seen anything like your speaking, not that it didn't happen. I've seen it get ugly with opposing fans, but it's reciprocal. Every game I have been to have been a "live and let live" when it comes to opposing fans. If you act like an A-hole, you get treated like one. If your cool, we can have fun and enjoy some good natured ribbing.

I would also guess that if you ranked us as a group of the whole NFL, we're likely behind Oakland, Philly, NYJ, and Buffalo. I think it's an east coast thing, save for Oakland. I'll also say that "any given Sunday", you'll find lousy fans in any NFL stadium.

as far as the visiting fans go, The Jets are the worst, but I digress.
It's not really the fans, Steve.

Most of the Patriot fans I have dealt with have been more like you than the other 2 losers posting like we shouldn't even play the game.

It's really more about the media that has completely ignored the Texans for years and is always slobbering all over Brady and Bilechickens jock.

But I understand the treatment. We have done nothing yet. And the Patriots are perennial contenders.