View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #45
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 9 1/2 Point Dogs Against Pats

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
It looks like it has stayed around -9.5 across the board after a -10 open. 69% of the money is on the pats and giving the points but the money line is now 51/49 pats which over the last few days has move considerably from about 80/20 pats. Thats not as positive as the line moving but still people leaning for a texans win. also 79% of the money is on the over
I think that's people simply playing the odds. On my site the Texans are +355 and the Pats are -445. Not a ton of value in placing a $445 wager only to win $100 unless its part of a parlay. On the other hand a lot of people will take a shot betting $100 on the Texans to win and getting back $355. I never bet money on Texans games so I'm gonna continue that, but I expect the line to stay pretty much where its at or even maybe get up to 10.5 by game time.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote