View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #36
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Well nobody is perfect.

Brady's track record speaks for itself. Dude has had a HoF career...and it's still being written.

Brady gets the benefit of the doubt because he's earned it at this point.

Schaub...not so much. And I like Schaub and hope he plays clutch on Sunday. I'm not into predicting performances, so I'm just hoping for the best.

And that's the difference. With QBs like Brady, Peyton, Rodgers, Brees, you EXPECT greatness. With a QB like Schaub, you just HOPE.

I do agree, though, that defense needs to step up big time this Sunday if the Texans are to have even a chance at victory. All facets of the team need to play above and beyond themselves to make that happen.
And that's how this team is built, supposedly.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote