View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #140
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Since it's just opinion, I can't say you're wrong, but you're ****ing nuts if you wouldn't want:
Brian Cushing
Johnathon Joseph
Danieal Manning
Glover Quin
Duane Brown

If you wouldn't want any of those players, you either don't know football, or you're just purposely being obtuse.
I also cannot, at his juncture, rule out jackass.
Maybe it really depends on what team a person is a fan of since 'wanting' a Texans player would be a result of an evaluation of the current player on that fan's team. Sure they might be good/great players but are they better than the current player at that position?

Its not 'hating' on a player- its just not valuing them as much as you do....converesly there are players on my team that you wouldn't want because you think your guy is better.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote