View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #20
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Of course I wasn't talking about punt returns.

I think Kevin is a shifty smaller type that can run good routes, make good cuts. Just because he works out doesn't make him a "slow TE type". I don't see that in him. I also think he has good hands and can be a great possession receiver for the right QB. Maybe I see more positives from him than others, and will admit that for the last two years his production has slowed, but for a couple of years when Matt first arrived he was a key contributor.
The hits just keep rolling! 6-3 220 pound Kevin Walter is a shifty smaller type.
He's barely 6 inches taller and 40 pounds heavier than Wes!