View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #134
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Im not sure what you think you would get out of this but I dont think you would get what you might be working towards.

1. Its not your job to audit the ref, you arent in the business of running the nfl

2. I dont think post game interviews adding transparency at all

3. I dont see your post game questioning of a PI call changing the call of the field nor do I see the Refs agreeing that their call was bad

Im not sure if you notice what happend earlier this season between the hawks and pack but the call was crap and the NFL came out and supported it. The call stands, the game stands and a post game interview wasnt and wouldnt change it going forward
The NFLNetwork had a regular segment where the head of officiating broke down several of the weekends controversial calls and admitted on quite a few occasions the referees had made mistakes. I thought it was great and added credibility to the league. I would like that expanded but I agree the individual referee crews should not have to give press conferences after the game.