View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #9
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 11734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Seriously?

One of the best LT in the game as well as one of the top centers.

One of the top three receivers in the game.

One of the top three RB in the game, arguably the best. As well as two very good back-ups.

Great TE core led by one of the best in the game.

FB/TE hybrid with some of the best hands I have seen in the NFL.

Walters would be Welker if he were in NE ... same type of player.
Speedster in K-Mart who I think is underutilized, as well as decent receivers in Posey and Jean who, if they had a better QB throwing to them, may already be shining in the league. That why I hope we dont draft another WR with a high pick until we get rid of Schaub. He isnt doing anything to help develop the youngsters.

Matt has everything he needs ... he is the problem.
c'mon dude!