View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #103
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Film Room: Why The Patriots Should Be So Very, Very Afraid Of The Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I thought Martin was doing pretty good for a while there. still don't understand why we took him out of the offense for a little while there. it was nice to see that end around, but we've had games where he got 4 or 5 targets then poof, he was gone.
I tailgate next to AJ (Alan Burge), and we were talking about KMart before the Bengals game.
I mentioned to him that I hadn't seen Martin run any end arounds in a while, and he said he couldn't remember any recent ones either.
Low and behold, Kmart had a pretty decent one in that game. 16 yards.
I'd like to see more of that.

Funny, I just looked at his stats, and he averages only 8.5 yds per reception, but 13.3 yds per rush.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote