View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #2
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What player(s)will you focus on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Offense: WR anyone on field with AJ, whether Jean, Walter or Posey. Someone really needs to get free. Derek Newton was said to have had best game last week. Oline only allowed 2 hits on Schaub & no sacks.

Would prefer to see Forsett over Tate.

Defense: Reed, Quin, Mitchell and ILB.
I usually don't focus on certain aspects of the game, but this week I'll be focused on one player & one stat. The stat: Third Down Efficiency. The Patriots were 6/12 on converting third downs Week 14 against Houston. Now, I don't expect the Houston defense to dominate this statistic like they did against Cincinnati (0/9), but they have to do better than they did last time against New England. The Player: Arian Foster. He only had fifteen carries for 46 yards in that Week 14 matchup against New England. Houston needs him to have a huge game this week. The offense needs to ride Foster this game. Now if Houston does these two things, I expect them to win this game.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote