View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #31
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Propaganda Thread: Get Pumped Up

Some inspiring words that will need to be matched with action this Sunday.
Quote:
The Texans are heavy underdogs for Sunday’s Divisional Round playoff game at New England.

That’s just fine with them.

“(I) love it,” defensive end J.J. Watt said on Wednesday. “I love doing things people tell me I can’t. That’s a great feeling. Right now, there are a whole lot of people telling us what we can’t do. I see a lot of guys in this locker room working hard to prove what we can do. Even if it’s just us 53 in there believing in it, that’s all it takes. We’re going to go up there and we’re going to put our best foot forward and we’re going to play one hell of a football game.”
CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR REST OF THE STORY
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote