View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #100
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Film Room: Why The Patriots Should Be So Very, Very Afraid Of The Texans

On offense, somebody who really hasn't stepped up with a big game needs to step up in this one.

Any of these will mean one of these guys made a significant contribution, IMO
Posey - 4-5 catches; 75-80 yds; 1 TD
Martin - 2-3 catches; 55-60 yds reciving; 2-3 rushes; 25 yds rushing (end around)
Jean - 3-4 catches; 55-60 yds; 1 TD; 2-3 red zone targets

Personally, I am interested in seeing KMart get a few more end around opportunities, and also being used as a decoy end around.

I don't think it's vital to this game, however I really think the guy is a play maker, but he still needs to work on his hands, and they need to find better ways of getting him the ball.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote