View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #98
Foxboro Steve
Veteran

Section: Gillette: 102, row 24 seat 5
Rep Power: 4106 Foxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sunday's game is nothing but a formality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Let me preface what I'm about to say with somethign than can be affirmed by EVERY person on this board who KNOWS me. I LOATHE the Dallas Cowboys with a seething passion that shall burn like an ember long after my bones have decomposed beneath a blankets of God's sweet earth, But the BEST Tight End playing Football TODAY is Jason Garrett. Deal with it.
Dude. whoa, dude. Garrett Graham? 263 yards receiving with 3 TD's? That guy? He's not even #1 on your team. You gotta be pulling my leg.

1. Gronk
2. Jimmy Graham
3. Antonio Gates
4. Vernon Davis
5. AH

That's just off the top of my head. No Finley, Whitten, or Gonzalez even. I am gonna assume 1.) you're tailgating already or 2.) you're fooling around.