View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #97
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sunday's game is nothing but a formality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxboro Steve View Post
I think it's great you guys can lump all of us together. Nothing like being objective.
I work with a few Pats fans. We have fun with each other as its all in good fun. I work for an all sports network so believe me I have come to understand what is obnoxious and what isn't. When my wife has a beer thrown at her (2003) because of her Jays hat, then security laughs at us while she is rinsing her hair, I tend to not forget.

You get lumped in because that's usually how it works. Bad apples ruin it for the rest of the fanbase. Not saying its right.

I have been to Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Jets, Bills and Dolphins games as an opposing fan, and none of them hold a candle to the viciousness we experienced in Boston. Well maybe buffalo. That's my fault for going there for opening week the year after the music city miracle. But seeing as how I was at the 35-3 game, I felt we were even.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote