View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #133
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqert View Post
but thats the only way any sense of impropriety gets noticed/caught.
more transparency is needed, a fair audit by a disinterested party, or by the fans.

less transparency = more corruption

and everytime i see a pass interference call while the ball gets thrown 10 yards out of reach i get to think, welp here we go with the sublime game-fixing...

Im not sure what you think you would get out of this but I dont think you would get what you might be working towards.

1. Its not your job to audit the ref, you arent in the business of running the nfl

2. I dont think post game interviews adding transparency at all

3. I dont see your post game questioning of a PI call changing the call of the field nor do I see the Refs agreeing that their call was bad

Im not sure if you notice what happend earlier this season between the hawks and pack but the call was crap and the NFL came out and supported it. The call stands, the game stands and a post game interview wasnt and wouldnt change it going forward
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote