View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #90
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sunday's game is nothing but a formality

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomVariable View Post
We don't care if we're hated. You keep hating us. We'll just keep on beating your favorite team(s) like we always do.
I don't hate you. I sure don't respect the fanbase. The teams I respect a lot more. I will never forget the way my wife was treated at Fenway several years ago. Way too many classless humans disguised as fans.

I look forward to watching the Jays beat the **** out of the Red Sox this year. Been a long time coming.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote