View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #133
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Why not? Because the refs answer to the nfl and if I was running it I would keep it that way. Getting Refs in front of the camera trying to explain things only in my mind makes things worse. It would setup the refs to potentially fup in terms of how they handle public scruitiny. What value does it add to the NFL? I dont see any and if there is any there I dont see it being enough to offset potential issues/risk
For the Win......got it!
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote