View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #89
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sunday's game is nothing but a formality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
We had the most dominant OL in the league last year. We lost Dressen, Briesel & Winston.

We knew we were going to struggle running the ball, especially to the right side & somewhat to the left since the backside play is very important in our ZBS.

However, just as we were getting it figured out, what happened? What happened that we weren't able to overcome?

We lost both Newton & Graham for multiple games. & for some reason we stepped up Brandon Brooks' snaps around the same time.

With Newton & Graham back in the line up, we are looking like that team they thought was the best in the league. Newton came back against Minnesota & our running game has gotten better & better ever since.

We're going to kick New England's a55, because of Derek Newton.
Oh I get , Newtonian Law .

I wish they would have started with the two guys they thought would eventually be the best and left them in at RG and RT .