View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #84
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sunday's game is nothing but a formality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I'll take Seattle over Atlanta. I never bought into the Atlanta thing this year. I don't know if Vegas has it that way, but I see Seattle as the favorite, even on the road.

We're the underdog, going to New England... I would bet the Seahawks would be underdogs going into New England & Denver.

We'd probably be dawgs going into Atlanta.

I get your point. The Seahawks have been playing better than we were ending the season. They played better than us last week.

None of that changes the fact that we're more than a speedbump.

If we beat New England, will that change your mind?

No, because that won't be a "big game" We'll be a speed bump on Denver's way to the Super Bowl. & that's the point.

We've got a lot of big games behind us. That's the only way we could be where we are at.
We are a pretender until we do it . If we beat NE , we're a lower speed bump .

The Ravens play Denver in 16 degree weather . I think that helps the Ravens a bunch . If the Ravens win and the Texans win then we'll see if we can take care of business .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote