View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #31
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: How to "slow down" the Pats offense and win this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
You mean defensively?

Well, they play against a lot of bottom scoring offenses in the league (may more than us):

Chiefts, Jets (twice), Dolphins (twice), Rams.

And they didn't play against as many teams that scored a lot of points as us , either.
I'd appreciate it if you could let me know which rankings hold meaning for which teams before I counter one of your arguments with the very same ranking.

I mean something like,
Quote:
We only scored 19 points against the Bengals, but they are the 8th ranked scoring defense. I know the Patriots are 9th in that same ranking, but it doesn't mean the same thing since 19 points won't beat the Patriots.

The Texans are also 9th in points allowed, so expect our defense to hold the Patriots to less than 19 points.