View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #76
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 76785 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sunday's game is nothing but a formality

[quote=Honoring Earl 34;2102804]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post

They don't hand out trophies in October or November . It's part of the posturing process for position . The money games in the season were Denver , Baltimore , Green Bay , New England , Colts , Colts , and Vikings . They were 3-4 in those games .
First, we're in the "rivalry" section, so it's kind of a crappy place to make the post that started this anyway.

Secondly, I'd throw the Bears in that to bring us to .500 in those games. Four of the teams you mentioned are still in the tournament, and once you narrow it down to those 4, we're still 2-2.

I'm not predicting a win on Sunday, nor do I have any expectations other than I'm gonna enjoy the ride, be rooting like hell for them on Sunday, and be big enough to deal with the results of the game whatever they may be.