View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #14
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5439 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm pulling for ya!

Good luck this week vs. Pats....I don't expect the blow out from the regular season game. Shoot, the Jags almost beat them! I tell you, pressure on Brady was the key to that "almost" win. Patriots aren't that complete, like they have been in the previous years. The Cardinals beat them at home! So can the Texans. Texans have the running game to keep Brady off the field and the DL that can apply that pressure. The weak link for you, is the injuries at LB corps...which does not match up well against those TE/Welker. Watt needs a big day, which I think he will. If the Texans establish the running game, and apply the pressure, I see a very excited MB. Here's my take, Texans are the underdogs, and will play up to the Pats and win! 27 Texans, 24 Pats. Go BEEF!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote