View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #26
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: How to "slow down" the Pats offense and win this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I would still be cheering the Texans on even if they trail by a bunch (I don't think they will though).

How quickly peoe forgot the Jags game, and especially the Lions game.

The Lions are an explosive offensive team, too.
And we didn't have JJo.

How about last year against the Skins, the Chiefs, the Jets, and the Ravens.
If I had a different read on Schaub's confidence, I'd agree with you. But this game, really does lie in his confidence.

I understand your research leads you to believe Schaub has not dropped off in anyway whatsoever, I'm just not believing it & no amount of numbers is going to change my mind.

He didn't look comfortable to me. He didn't look to have adjusted to the excellent protection he was getting last week. & though he made some throws that kept us on the field, I think he was only a small factor in that victory.

I've still got faith that he can snap out of his funk, but if we don't see it early, I don't think we'll see it during the game.