View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #24
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How to "slow down" the Pats offense and win this game

I would still be cheering the Texans on even if they trail by a bunch (I don't think they will though).

How quickly peoe forgot the Jags game, and especially the Lions game.

The Lions are an explosive offensive team, too.
And we didn't have JJo.

How about last year against the Skins, the Chiefs, the Jets, and the Ravens.

The Jets and the Ravens were 6th and 3rd in scoring defense (I don't remember which is which).

Brady may score a few points but the Texans also showed that they can stop them in stretches.

We made a lot of unforced errors in the last game, and if we do that again, we will lose. But this is the play-offs, we should expect that the players keep those mental errors down to a minimum.

We have a fighting chance, but the guys need to step up their game.

Catch the damn ball, don't drop the rock on offense.
Don't let a fumble recovery slip out, and hopefully somebody wil step up and make a big play.

Go Texans.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote