View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #63
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Sunday's game is nothing but a formality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Until the Texans prove otherwise in a big game , I think this should be their helmet decal .

You know.... I understand with success, you should expect more.

But some of this is silly. Some of the way we move the target I mean.

In 2009, we didn't make the play-offs, because we didn't win the game week 1 (or any of our other losses along the way), but we beat these Patriots week 17 to keep our play-off hopes alive.

In 2012, we get off to a league high 11-1 record assuring a play-off spot with 5 weeks left in the season.... Twice, we've won in the Wild Card round...

But you (a fan of this team) think they are mere speed bumps because they haven't proven otherwise in a "big game"

Whatever. Why aren't you the President of the United States yet? Why aren't you a billionaire? Maybe we should put that speed bump on your front door.