View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #22
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 237178 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: How to "slow down" the Pats offense and win this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
The only way we have any chance of making this even a close ball game . . .

. . . is to win the coin toss, get the ball first, and take it down the field and score. Not a FG, but a TD. Because if we don't do that, and Brady takes it downfield and scores, then that will put tremendous pressure to score on Schaub, and I don't think he's capable of handling that type of pressure. And if they fail to score again . . . it will already be over. TV is turned off.
I'll take it further. To have a realistic chance, not only do we need to score on the first possession of the game, But our defense needs to get the ball back, not allow the Pats to answer with a field goal, much less a TD. Then our offense needs to score another TD.

We've got to go up by 14 early & never let up.

If we don't manage to open a 14 point lead at anytime in the game, I don't see us beating Brady in a playoff game that comes down to the wire.