View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #42
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Welker's not aj green" -wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRONKED View Post
Right off nfl.com front page.

Wade goes on to say "welker's a good player, but he's not that big or a real athletic guy".

I get what hes saying...but as a pats fan, its music to my ears. Pretty well documented that guys like wes have a chip on their shoulder and thrive off comments like these.

However you wanna label him, wes is elite and as fn productive as they come. Id watch out for him sunday to have a big day esp with gronk likely drawing dbl teams.

To be fair, wades comments arent far off nor all that bad...but as the article indicates, bulletin board material.
Basically he's saying that world-class athletes like Green are at a different athletic level than slow, plodding midget white guys like little Welk, and that's the truth. Does the truth bother you ?
Hey listen, is there any of you guys in New England who actually like football better than ice hockey or lacrosse ? And do they even play scholastic football in that part of the country, I've often wondered ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote