View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #40
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LMAO Wade Philips

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Pats fans need to figure out if their players believe in bulletin board material or not.
Y'all have some yahoo in here saying crap like "tuning out outside influences is institutionalized in Foxboro" in one sentence, and then the very next sentence saying Arian Foster's tweets are bulletin board material for the Pats. He said both of these in the same post, mind you.

Then you clowns are here trying to drum up some drama over what is a very benign statement by Wade Phillips.
Completely un-controversial statement that Pats fans are now trying to whip into some frenzy that will propel their team to victory or some such nonsense.

Listen, chowderheads, you are fans. Your imagined and/or manufactured indignation over a silly statement is not going to be the spark that ignites a revolution. Quit trying to mojo your team to victory. There is no controversy, so stop making asses out of yourselves by trying to create one.

Oh, and Sam Adams beer sucks. That's a true, yet sad statement. I am a beer lover, and I really want to like Sam Adams beer, but I've tried virtually every one of them, and they all suck.
MSR....One minute they are here telling us that if our players are using that article as bulletin board material then we don't stand a chance to begin with......then they start a thread about bulletin board material for Wes and a "thanks Wade" for firing up Welker. Which one is it?

I'm pretty sure Wade understands that Welker tore his d up before and would be happy to do it again.