View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #129
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
WOW!!! TexansTalk has now become a sounding board for Ravens v. Patriots smack talk... I like it!!

Well... Not so much!

Then again, if I had my druthers, Ravens fan gets my nod...... Patriots fans SUCK!!! (Given their actions and piss poor, 'Holier than thou' attitudes during Super Bowl XXXVIII)
Its all good- I enjoy the discussion; not so much the 'smack' talk but an honest discussion sprinkled with some jabs and barbs... its all good though- at least our teams are still playing this late in the season...

And well, at least I can speak for myself when I say, I appreciate football and my home team more now since an absence of football for 12 years....no current fans of a team had to endure that except LA= and they couldn't give a rat's a**
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote