View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013   #17
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How to "slow down" the Pats offense and win this game

we tried the Giants and Pittburg formula on beating the pats ( pittsburg did it last year) of just rushing 4 and dropping everyone else man to man coverge i didnt work Brady scored 5 TD well when we did it it didnt work

Since i think we wont get no pressure on Brady anywayz with 3 rushers or hell 5 rushers

we just play our true 3-4 D meaning only rushing 3 and dropping everyone else in a zone/walk around confuse pre snap coverege

i say we dont respect the pats run game and hope JJwatt COdy and Ninja can stop there run game with just 3 down linemen
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote