View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #33
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 69026 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Welker's not aj green" -wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I'm not saying you're "wrong" but just that you are not right. He is a top 10 WR in this league and has been for a long time. I would put my money on him making the Hall.
Just saying with an average to below average QB welker wouldn't be half the player he is. AJ had 4 long years of David carr and was still one of the leagues best. That's something to be said. You think people will remember who threw AJ the ball ? Do you think people will remember who threw welker the ball ? Having a future HOF QB and coach def help, what has AJ had ? My point is without them with his skill set alone welker is not in the HOF, and even so he don't stand toe to toe with guys like AJ and CJ.