View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #33
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 138950 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Welker's not aj green" -wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I'm not saying you're "wrong" but just that you are not right. He is a top 10 WR in this league and has been for a long time. I would put my money on him making the Hall.
Just saying with an average to below average QB welker wouldn't be half the player he is. AJ had 4 long years of David carr and was still one of the leagues best. That's something to be said. You think people will remember who threw AJ the ball ? Do you think people will remember who threw welker the ball ? Having a future HOF QB and coach def help, what has AJ had ? My point is without them with his skill set alone welker is not in the HOF, and even so he don't stand toe to toe with guys like AJ and CJ.

facebook.com/ThatRump
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote