View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #13
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Deer Park man has the best man cave ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
A pool bar with flatscreen!? What time should I be there Sunday? Should I bring anything?
Sure man .. actually it's supposed to be 80 degrees on Sunday. If so I am putting up my large projector screen over the pool. So I will have it on the flat screen and on the 8'x6' screen over the pool.

The neighbors behind me are huge Patriots fans from the Boston area. They always watch football in their pool area also. It should be interesting. I just hope the Texans don't embarrass me again.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote