View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013   #26
GRONKED
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 GRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respectedGRONKED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Welker's not aj green" -wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I'm not saying you're "wrong" but just that you are not right. He is a top 10 WR in this league and has been for a long time. I would put my money on him making the Hall.
Yep. He really made cassel look good that one year...and really elevates Bradys game too.

No, Brady doesn't need any one target...but when wes was injured or successfully taken out of the game, Brady doesn't look nearly as sharp or comfortable.

I guess the wes isn't great without Brady argument has some merit, but so does belichick isn't the same without Brady, Brady isnt as good without his system or oline, etc. Pointless argument imo..boils down to, right now, hes a matchup nightmare and top 5 wr.

Btw, pats fans see these comments differently. If anyone cares to link this same thread from patsfans forum...comments range from "lol thats why wade defenses never beat Brady" to "that's the worst possible thing wade could have said". Imo wesll be good for 10 catches, 100 plus yds
GRONKED is offline   Reply With Quote